Total Word Count: 42,476 Today's Word Count: 0 (Editing chapters 1-3)
Point Of View - 8 questions to identify POV
1. Whose bit of the story is this?
2. Who do we want the reader to sympathize with?
3. What information is the most important to give the reader in this scene?
4. Who possesses that information?
5. Will the impact be greater if they get the info from the character directly or a non POV character?
6. Which character has the most at stake in this scene?
7. Whose thoughts and reactions are most important?
8. How can you preserve any surprise or mystery in this scene / book?